Labour Market for Social Media Research

My dear blog readers, I am working on a project at the moment and I wonder if any of you can recommend articles that specifically address the labour market for social media, trends in employability, or skills that someone who is applying for a "social media coordinator" position would necessarily need to have. I have read the US Bureau of Labor paper with their projections but most of the numbers are tied into PR as a position which requires social media, and not necessarily a social media position on to itself.  The data seems to be scarce, understandably because it is a rather "new" position, however I know that social media users are a savvy bunch who would not let the opportunity to study something like this slip away, especially if they also are academics!

Please leave all suggestions in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts