Collaborative Models of Pedagogy Using Educational Technology

Though I have been buried in edits recently, I have been spending the rest of my time researching the amazing work being done on collaborative models of pedagogy that use educational technology.
I will definitely post more about this in the near future (read November) however I am really interested in hearing about any technology, software, LMS, etc that you successfully use.
As an alternative to the "broadcast model" of teaching, I truly believe that collaborative pedagogy leads to the truest form of learning, which is learning both through application and through discussion.
The post-secondary education paradigm needs to be re-conceived in order to adapt to the increased information literacy used and required on a daily basis.
There is a possibility for great ethical and pedagogical work to be done. I am excited for the opportunity to use these strategies in my own classes.

Comments

Popular Posts