Congress 2012

I am off for the next four days for the annual meeting of ACCUTE at Congress 2012. It is in Kitchener-Waterloo this year and is being hosted by both the University of Waterloo and  Wilfrid Laurier University.

I am presenting on Monday morning about educational technology and blended delivery for English classes.

I am going to post my slides for the talk here afterwards in hopes of sustaining the dialogue that comes from the panel. There is a lot to be said about using educational technology in English classrooms especially since studies have shown that often it is English courses that are slower to use the technology that is available.

I hope to dispel some myths and open a space for discussion on how we as English instructors can use the tools that we have at our disposal as we move forward.

Look for Tweets from me over the next few days. The conference hashtag is #Congress2012.


Comments

Popular Posts