What Matters


I just finished editing an article and sent it off to a journal and I was about to sit down and write a blog about teaching space and how we can conceptualize space pedagogically and inclusively. But I went on Twitter to catch up with news before writing my blog and well, I don’t think a blog about educational space matters right now.

So instead I am going to make this really short and ask if you have spent time, even if a small amount, in the first 3 weeks of 2020 to think about what matters? It can be holistically what matters as in what are the overarching pillars of how you run your life, or how you consistently maintain and support your friendships through a reciprocal understanding of what matters, or even pedagogically in terms of what matters in educational spaces.

Maybe today is the day that we all spend some time to reflect on what matters. I know that I am going to go for a walk and contemplate that right now. Remember to tell your people you love them.

Comments

Popular Posts