Places of Learning

One of my most favourite blog posts and one that often gets the most hits (I think mainly because of the linked photos to post-secondary campuses around Toronto) is this one .

I am very fascinated with how architecture affects pedagogy. So when today's #moocmooc question asked : "Where does learning happen?" I took to campus and my favourite library branch in Toronto to video (silently of course) some of the places where I feel learning happens. I hope these small videos serve as a platform for discussion. I feel very strongly about how certain spaces and places can give an academic feel. That certain spaces can be dedicated as where academic work happens while others are where other types of work or play happen. Sometimes if you are lucky (as I am, as a #moocmooc participant ) that academic work is just as fun as any recreational activity.

My YouTube channel with #moocmooc videos can be found here.

I look forward to the discussion.

Comments

Popular Posts